Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Welcome to My New Blog

So, just a few minutes ago I deleted my old blog, The Rock & Roll Angel From Hell. You can read about why I did so on my other blog, Bitten & Bound (http://sdbittenandbound.blogspot.com). You may be wondering why I've already started a new blog.
Well, instead of this blog being about my life and sharing my problems and such - it will be focused only on my fashion designs I draw in real life. I'll post pictures of my designs, write about the things that inspire me, how I'm doing on my goal to become a fashion designer, and etc. It will not be about anything more - at least, that's the plan.
This blog won't, probably, start untill this weekend. I don't think I'll have time to post much, if anything, untill then.

Ciao for Now,
Arianna "Ari" Carle

No comments: